Nataliya Stepanyak is a soprano from a young generation of vocalists actively conquering the European stage. Charismatic Ukrainian with 3 degrees in music and a repertoire of numerous pieces from different eras.
Her primary desire is to blend the line between academic music and the public, not only through her characters on stage – also through the innermost stories told by her voice.
Austrian critics call Nataliya a “natural” and a “highlight of opera” when she is on stage. And we invite you to the world of art, which defines and inspires the singer.
5.07.2018 and 7.07.2018
Sang the role of Adina in Donizetti’s «L’elisir d’amore»
5.12.2017 and 7.12.2017
Sang the role of Morgana in the premiere of Handel’s opera «Alcina»
State Opera Stara Zagora
– “Nataliya Stepanyak was a marvelous Adina”, wrote italian press about debut performance of Adina role on opera festival stage in Crema city.
– The Nataliya Stepanyak’s point of view about “reputation” in March issue of Affiche Magazine in Lviv city
– Nataliya Stepanyak and her secrets of reincarnations on opera stage.
– “Reincarnation” project – mix of opera, style and exquisite taste.
– “If my voice doesn’t sound right in the morning, then everyone should hide where they can…”, tells Nataliya to journalists of “Express” newspaper.